- Describe and explain in at least ½ a page what your topic is about. You should explain as if you are talking to someone who has no idea what your topic is about. /10
- Choose ONE of the following: /10
a. Why is it important to know about your topic?
b. From the perspective of someone involved, why is your topic done / explored?
c. What is / what should be the GOAL of your topic?
- What is some evidence of your topic happening in real life? Please find 7 to 10 REAL LIFE examples, statistics, opinions about your topic. Be sure you BRIEFLY SUMMARIZE each one. Be sure to include a LINK to each one. /20
- What advice would you give to other students about this topic? Please write a ½ page AT LEAST with your specific advice for someone who is thinking of getting into texting. /20
- What impact might this knowledge about your topic have upon your own usage of texting? Please write about ½ a page AT LEAST as your answer. /10
Tag Cloud2009 addiction altar Auschwitz best-selling video games Blockbuster Movies blockbusters Board Games Celebrities CGI Clash of the Titans classroom connectivity cyber crime dark knight decade education esrb extreme Facebook Fad Slope genres google google_docs gore groom Hot Factor HOT STAR Immersion internet Iron Man 2 Letter lottery lure marriage movies new moon paranormal activity plot premise Privacy promotions ratings red hat rogers_video rottentomatoes sales SketchFu sleeper hit socialmedia Social Media social networking special effects statistics status update Stimulus Addiction teaching Texting The Sabateur top 10 twilight updating uwo Venn Diagram video Video Games violence violent video games viral video viral_marketing movies blockbusters Web 2.0 white hat wikipedia X-MEN youtube